Holistic Health Counselingwith Erin Livers
What are your Health Goals?
You didn’t wake up today hoping to feel pain, low energy or discomfort, and you may not want to take prescription drugs to mask your symptoms. Rather, you’d like get to the root of any health problem in order to eliminate those symptoms while creating the healthy diet and lifestyle that’s right for you.
Do you want to lose weight, feel more energy, eliminate symptoms, understand your diagnosis, prevent disease, or simply create a diet and lifestyle that support you to thrive?
Holistic Health Counseling helps you achieve your health goals using diet, supplemental nutrition, and lifestyle recommendations, while supporting mind, body, and spirit. I begin with your story that includes your current diet and lifestyle, your family history, and any medical information you provide. This holistic approach ensures that you’re supported as an individual.
Change Your Diet
If you’ve tried unsuccessfully to change your diet in the past or you want to lose weight, but you’re not sure what’s getting in the way, let me help. Nutrition counseling is a more rewarding and enjoyable process, than you might think.
Instead of imagining that you’ll never eat a cookie again, let me tell you how to eat that cookie so it contributes to your health. And yes, it will taste delicious.
In addition to information, I can offer transformation.
“Our culture encourages us to look for the solutions to our problems outside of ourselves … when they lie within us all along.”Erin Livers
- Private consults
- for individuals, families and groups
- local or long distance via phone or Skype
- Food sensitivity testing and consulting
- Certification as LEAP Test Practitioner pending
- Revitalize Digestion: Anti-inflammatory, gut-healing program for individuals and groups
Schedule an Appointment with Erin
Subsequent appointments are typically scheduled for one hour.
Download Client Intake Form
IN BOULDER, CO? If you’re local and would like to meet with me in my office, please print the form, fill it out and bring it to our first appointment. Fill out the diet log for at least 3 days, more if you’d like.
OUTSIDE OF BOULDER? To meet via phone/Skype: fill in the form online (instructions are at the bottom of the first page) and email it to me at least 24 hours before our appointment. Fill out the diet log for at least 3 days, more if you’d like.
- New appointments are scheduled for 90 minutes
- Subsequent appointments are typically scheduled for 1 hour
- Packages are purchased in one payment anytime after the first appointment
- Appointments must be held within one year of purchase
- These 3-month coaching programs offer weekly support & are typically purchased after the first appointment
- We may focus on a health issue or your individual goals
- Weight Loss
- Digestive Health
- Skin Health (Acne, Eczema)
- Prevent Dementia OR Cancer
Food As Nourishment
Food As Nourishment Holistic Health Counseling & Education
4150 Darley Ave., Suite #6,
Boulder, CO 80305