Eczema Freedom Summitone-day event: Nov 18th, 2020
The Eczema Freedom Summit
November 18th, 2020
Sign-up Link to come
The Eczema Freedom Summit will empower you with natural approaches to stop the suffering so you can love the skin you’re in! As part of the Summit, I’m offering you this free e-book:
“The 3 Most Important Nutrients for Healthy Skin…and where to find them!”
Healthy Skin E-Book!
If you loved the Eczema Freedom Summit, download this e-book for more information about living eczema-free !
Revitalize Digestiongut healing program
Anti-Inflammatory Elimination-Challenge Diet
& Gut Healing Program.
- reduce or eliminate joint pain, often chronic pain that hasn’t responded to other treatments for years
- heal leaky gut and eliminate a variety of digestive issues
- relieve brain fog
- reduce or eliminate headaches, sinus issues, skin issues
- relieve a variety of digestive issues: chronic constipation or diarrhea, gas, bloating, heartburn…
- improve women’s menstrual cycles
- improve energy levels
- weight loss: up to 8 pounds for women, up to 12 pounds for men
When I came to Erin I wanted help to lose weight; I had been steadily gaining for 2 years even though I was following diets and exercising regularly. Erin was able to apply her clinical experience to my evaluation and pull out for me the possibility that we could not only help me with weight, but told me that I could be free from chronic issues like heartburn, loose bowels, and my pattern of a monthly cold. I said let’s do this work, but I have to admit that I wasn’t sure anything we did would result in long-term changes, because I had failed to fix these issues on my own in the past.
Eating for a Healthier Brainvideo series
Eating For a Healthier Brain
A 6-video series created for the Neurosculpting Institute
This class is now available for purchase if you want to:
- ensure your brain works optimally
- understand why your brain isn’t working well due to poor memory or concentration, depression, anxiety or other common complaints
- understand the connection between diet and brain performance
- learn about the brain’s chemical messengers: the neurotransmitters
- prevent dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease
- help yourself recover from a mild traumatic brain injury
- hack your lifestyle for optimal brain function
- understand the role that household and environmental toxins play in brain health
Without a doubt the most complete, understandable, and pragmatic approach to a personal dietary plan on planet Earth. Amazing stuff that Erin Livers and the Neurosculpting Institute have put together. Worth every penny.
Worksite Wellnesscompany programs
Worksite Wellness Programs
Nutrition Basics and Healthier Habits for the Workplace
can support the members of your organization to learn the basics of nutrition and create healthier habits that allow them lose weight, lower cholesterol, and blood pressure, reduce pain & inflammation, support immunity and ultimately reduce sick time. After years spent in the corporate world—before Erin became a nutritionist—she saw how these programs can be a great benefit to employees and companies alike. Erin and her team have a variety of programs to offer. Worksite Wellness Programs are designed for the needs of your organization.Typically, classes such as these are scheduled during lunchtime.
- Healthy Fats, Healthy Brain
- Energy & Weight Loss
- Food Sensitivities and Special Diets
- Smooth Digestion
Erin is very knowledgeable and able to present the facts in a very non-judgmental way, and people appreciate that. She can take a rather complicated topic (for us who don’t know) and make sense out of it very succinctly. Her presentation was ‘spot on’ and I’ve heard nothing but good feedback from our small class! They want more recipes and when we do it again, they want to have more than one meeting so more workers can attend.
Educational Talkspublic presentations
Erin is a well-researched and enthusiastic speaker. Have her design a presentation to inspire and educate your group with one of her timely topics or one of your own.
Why is the flavor sweet hard-wired into our biology? Why do we crave sugar? Learn healthy eating patterns that support you to feel more freedom around sugary foods. These same patterns help us to lose weight and maintain a healthy weight for life.
Stress & Digestion
Improve your digestion and improve your health. Learn why how you eat is just as important as what you eat. Enjoy your meals and feel good!
Strong Mind, Sharp Memory
Eat Well for Winter Health
How will Eating Fruits and Vegetables Make Me Feel Better?
Insulin Resistance, Type 2 Diabetes and Hypoglycemia
How to Maintain Healthy Cholesterol without Drugs
Erin, thanks so much for that wonderful and very informative talk you gave us a couple of days ago at the Louisville Senior Center. It was simple and easy to understand, especially for the aging population. It spurred me on to want to learn more about nutrition.